reinvented. redefined. realtime.

17 April 2005

Last day of Freedom

Well, Sunday is here. This is my last day of freedom for a while. Tomorrow, I start the Spring term at school. For those who don't know, I currently attend Cincinnati State, and am working towards a degree in Network Administration. This term I'm taking 19 credit hours. It is going to mean very long days, not a whole lot of sleep, and a LOT of homework. I can make it. I've taken this many classes before and passed with flying colors. The past few terms, I've had all As, which has put me on the Dean's List, which requires you to have an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher. For someone who is working full-time to also attend school full-time and be on the Dean's List, this is a great accomplishment. Wish me luck!

Until next time,
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home