reinvented. redefined. realtime.

18 April 2005

Friendship

Friendship. It's one of the integral parts of humanity. The need for belonging. The need for someone to feel that someone else cares about them. However, some folks just don't get it, especially gay folks. Friendship means not talking behind someone's back just because you don't like something they did. This seems to be one of the main things that gay guys just don't understand. Recent events of the past few days have opened my eyes. I've learned a few things about a few people I "cared" about that really disturbed me. The whole time that they have been "my friend", they've been discussing their opinions about me behind my back, and it's certainly not good. I understand "gossip", but when it goes so far as it has, it becomes a problem.

I need positive, encouraging, kind people in my life. I don't need negativity. I'm doing the best I can with what I have available, and I don't need someone putting me down at every step of the way. If your life revolves around talking behind others backs, you're not welcome in my life.

J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home