reinvented. redefined. realtime.

18 April 2005

Sleep is Overrated. Friends are Not.

Today (Monday 18 April) was the first day back to classes at school. I am in there from 8-1130am and back again from 6p-9p on Mondays. Luckily, I have the same teacher for both of my morning classes. Mondays are not going to be my friend. I'll have a maximum of about 4 to 4.5 hours of sleep, and I work both overnight Sunday and Monday. I may have to switch my off day.

Anyways, I'm quite elated. Classmates.com is a great place to rekindle friendships with classmates from years past. For those who don't know, I left in the middle of my 9th grade year to move to Texas, leaving behind many classmates who didn't know where I went. I happened to find one of them on there the other day, wrote him a note, and received a response with the message: "Of course I remember you." Those words mean the world to me. The fact that I had an impact on others so long ago that they remember me 13 years later, it's just truly heartwarming. I'm hoping to chat with him more in the coming days and catch up. He was a good friend back then, and he still is. In contrast to my previous blog posting, it's good to see that there are TRUE friends still out there.

Love and happiness to all--
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home