reinvented. redefined. realtime.

25 April 2005

Movement. Motion. Meandering.

Sorry for not updating my blog for a few days. Had some stuff come up that was a bit more important. I moved this weekend (well, still in the process of taking stuff over to the new place) and can't wait to finish moving the rest. I'm not moving far, but will have my own place (ie: sex palace, HAHA!) Anyways, wish me luck.

Other than that, my work is still up in the air as it looks as if we'll be going on strike. It's scary. But, I know that if the union doesn't stand up for us, we'll not get the benefits we deserve.

Please leave a a comment if you like my blog! I'd love to hear your comments. However, any comment posted that is hateful or demeaning will be deleted. This isn't a place to attack me.

Live Long and Prosper! (BANG!)
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home