reinvented. redefined. realtime.

21 July 2005

Zwanzig Eintragungen

20 posts. This is a milestone. None of my other journals have lasted this long! =)

Anyways, I was asked today what "Jelloboi" meant. Well, here's the story.

The reason behind "Jello" goes back to 1997. My boss at work had an IRC name of CptJello (Captain Jello). I thought it was cool. He decided to change to DvlSpawn (Devil Spawn), and I took the jello part and added boi because "boy" was taken. This was 8 years ago, when I was 18. Since the name is unique, it's easier to sign up with than my first name or something similar. I used to have a domain name of JoshuaB.com, which didn't last very long. Plus, it gave too much of my information away. When I decided to get another domain name, I figured I'd try jelloboi.com, and here you are! A few months back, I decided to get away from using Frontpage to design my page, and decided to start a blog. Although I don't post as much as other people, I hope you enjoy reading my journal.

Enjoy life to its fullest. It's the only one you get. Make the most of it.
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home