reinvented. redefined. realtime.

28 May 2005

Long wait for a short writing.

Hey everyone. Sorry about the delay about updating my blog. School and work have been pretty hectic as of late, and the blog has been the least important thing. Anyways, I just got back from the mall where I purchased a Sidekick 2, so I hope to blog more from it and possibly add photos to the blog.

For those who wondered what the previous post was all about and didn't know, "chown -R us ./base" is the Unix command equivalent of "All your base are belong to us." This was a popular thing a few years back when someone found this phrase in a japanese video game that was horribly dubbed and even more horrendously subtitled. It's kind of a geek thing, because without knowing the phrase, you wouldn't know what the command even meant. Sorry to confuse anyone ;-)

Please keep commenting. I love hearing back from those who read this. It gives me a reason to keep blogging. =)

Don't forget your towel,
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home