reinvented. redefined. realtime.

28 April 2005

The meaning of dreams.

So, after I got back from class Wednesday night, I was exhausted. I fell asleep quite quickly and woke up around 4am in tears. Here's why:
The dream started out with me at school doing my normal stuff, going between classes, finding a place to park, etc. When I get in my car to leave, I noticed that my passenger windows are gone! I look over and this guy is trying to carjack me! I can't get my car to start, and suddenly a gun is against my head saying drive, bitch, drive. (I know I'm a bitch, but c'mon, even my brain should be nicer to me!) Anyways, as we're leaving, he keeps the gun out of view of everyone coming out to their cars, and I happened to see a classmate of mine from last term named Chris. I drive by, grab his hand tightly (somehow my left arm was hanging out the window). I say to him, see ya, and as he's walking to his car, he looks over, and I mouth the words "Call 911" to him several times. He just waves, but he waves and smiles in a way that I know he heard me. Now, for some reason, my school has suddenly transformed into Houston Intercontinental Airport. (don't ask me about this one, my brain is weird) As we're driving by, we stop, and somehow this plane is landing, and it has horses flying it. (again, wtf?) So, we stop, pet the horses. Somehow my 2 sisters and mom are now with us, but the carjacker is still with us too. So, we drive to the mall, and we're walking around.....me, my 2 sisters, my mom, and the carjacker, although he's still holding his gun. Suddenly, my 1 sister walks ahead, comes back to my mom and says "They're evacuating the mall, there's a hostage situation". I know by this that Chris had called 911 and informed them of my plight. So, when we're close to an exit, we all bolt for the door and make it out. The gunman is stuck in the mall with me holding the door closed, so I get a cop to come over and hold the door. The gunman didn't run back into the mall, he ended up trying to get out the revolving door. Suffice it to say, he was caught. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chris (he's quite taller than me), I run over to him, and he's smiling at me. I start crying, jump into his arms, kiss him on his cheek, and say "Thank you. I love you." Now, this part is kinda funny, because Chris is a very straight engaged youth minister. I guess my brain still has the hots for him. Chris, if you're reading this, you already knew that, so don't get all freaked out =) I woke up right after this, and I actually had tears running down my face. Weird!
So, yet another dream that I can't really explain why I had, but, the fact that I got to kiss Chris is the best part. HAHA

Love and the Pursuit of Happiness--
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home