reinvented. redefined. realtime.

27 June 2005

Life is good.

So, I'm back from my trip to Canada, and I must say I enjoyed every minute. I'm actually thinking of changing my birthday trip (September) from Houston to Toronto. I enjoyed the country THAT much. Time will tell.

On the school front, I'm taking a break until the Early Fall term in September. I need a break. I will be able to graduate next June and can't wait. Regarding this past term, I did better than I expected -- 5 As and 1 B. My 1 B was in Statistics, which I didn't really understand but did my best to muddle my way through. I don't really see a use for Stats when doing Network Administration, but they obviously thought I needed to take it. Anyways, it's done and I'm happy it's over.

Keep reading and I'll have more posts for you. I have more free time! I will also try to get some images scanned in from my trip to Canada posted to my Yahoo photo album. I'll let you know when they're up.

Voulez vous a coucher avec moi, ce soir?
J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home